Lets start at the beginning. Where I Hairy, was in my hut taking my afternoon nap when I heard..
DING! DONG! I practically sprang out of my blankies to answer the door. I'm not expecting anyone today, I thought. When I opened the door, I squeaked with delight! My disco ball had arrived! You see, I had ordered this disco ball that I saw it in a catologe (why do they call it a CATologe?) It was finally here!
I knew I had to throw a party with this thing so I looked at my calender. It wasn't a special day, the box was blank. Well, I thought, I'll just have to make up a holiday to celebrate. Suddenly, like a firecracker shooting off I knew what I would celebrate! I called all my friends and told them about my party and invited them to it. That night, I threw a party with my friends.
Friday, July 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment