Monday, July 26, 2010
The trip
It started out as ordinary as it gets at my owners home. I started noticing strange things going on though. A few of them were things like, there dad didn't go to work that morning, and every one was packing luggage. Then the real strange stuff started up, everyone kept saying good bye to me! Then I knew I had to do something! So, I went to my sleeping hut and grabbed a suitcase that I snuck from a doll house once and started filling it with stuff I saw on the human check list. Just as I had finished packing a mom came in said good bye and put a lock on my door! "NO! NO! NO!" I squeaked. Now my plans where ruined! You see, I was going to follow them to were ever they were going, but now that there's a lock on my door, I can't! I could tell they were getting ready to leave I knew if I wanted to go, I needed to get out, and fast! I looked around for something I could use to pick the lock after glancing around, I saw the paperclip I used to hold my suitcase together. I grabbed that paperclip and picked the lock on the door and it fell with a BANG! Quickly, I got my suitcase and ran out the cage door yelling charge! I didn't make the best landing, but I was out! Zooming across the floor, dodged opsticles and people to get to the car. I hopped in the the back of the car and watched the house go out of sight. I'll tell you, it was a great trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment